If you enjoy helping people and are looking to make a difference in the world then CPNJ, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the needs of individuals with disabilities, is for you. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a rewarding career environment. We seek committed professionals, educators, therapists and direct care staff who are interested in providing quality services and care for children and adults in a wide variety of settings. Opportunities may exist in the areas below. For specific job requirements, please refer to the listing of our current vacancies below.
- Vice Principal – Horizon High School
- 1:1 Personal Assistant
- Consumer Service Assistant – Wayne
- Residential Care Assistants
- School Nurse
- Therapists – Residential Services (SLP, PT, OT)
- Personal Care Aide – In Home Care – Northern & Central New Jersey
- Physical Therapist – School
- Speech/Language Pathologist - School
- Occupational Therapist – School
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
- Occupational Therapist – Community Therapy Services
- Consumer Service Assistants – Substitutes
- Team Leader
Our administrative headquarters in Livingston, New Jersey offers a wide range of opportunities across all areas of the agency including but not limited to our various program areas, Finance, Training, Human Resources, or Development.
These positions require strong experience with the developmentally disabled population coupled with excellent supervisory experience. Experience with New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities(NJDDD) Licensing standards is preferred.
SPECIAL EDUCATION & THERAPY
Our Horizon School, Horizon High School, Community Services and Early Intervention programs seek teachers and/or therapists who are fully certified and licensed by the State of New Jersey to work with children and/or adults with disabilities.
Entry level positions are available for all shifts at a variety of different programs including but not limited to our Residential Group Homes, Adult Training Centers and Community Services. Experience is preferred but not required. A valid driver’s license and high school diploma is required.
Opportunities exist throughout northern and central New Jersey. CPNJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer